Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez made a romantic getaway on Capri back in August 2018. Capri is the island located in the Campania region of Italy. The entire place is so picturesque that it is visited by many tourists and adventure seekers each year.
As can be seen from the pictures below posted on Jennifer’s Instagram, the couple enjoyed their romantic vacations!
If you ever happen to be on the island of Capri, make sure that you see and admire:
- Grotta Azzurra (Blue Grotto) – an amazing sea cave where the sunlight creates a breath-taking blue reflection illuminating the cavern.
- Villa Jovis (Villa of Jupiter) – the remains of a Roman palace built by emperor Tiberius.
- La Piazzetta – the most famous square on Capri located in the very centre of the town of the same name. This point is very popular among locals and tourists.
- Via Krupp – a historic footpath which connects Charterhouse of San Giacomo and the Gardens of Augustus. Mostly closed due to falling rocks.
- Gardens of Augustus – botanical gardens with rich flora overlooking the sea.
- Monte Solaro – a mountain on Capri and the highest point of the island at the same time.
- Punta Carena Lighthouse – a lighthouse on Capri; active since 1867 (until today).
Browse the photos of Capri and its beautiful landmarks, and get in the vacation mood.