Tags :Millie Bobby Brown
Millie Bobby Brown is an English actress who has won our hearts as Eleven in the Netflix science-fiction television series “Stranger Things.” If you would like to know more about Millie, browse through 20 fun facts we have prepared for you!
- Millie Bobby Brown was born on 19 February 2004 in Marbella (Andalusia, Spain) to Kelly and Robert Brown.
- Millie has three siblings.
- Millie is of the English ancestry.
- Millie was born with partial hearing defect in one ear. Currently she is deaf in one ear.
- She goes by Millster as her official nickname.
- Millie serves as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador. She is the youngest person ever to be appointed as ambassador for this organization.
- Millie’s family moved frequently when she was a child. Currently she resides in London and Atlanta.
- She made her on-screen debut as Alice in the drama series “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.”
- Millie starred in the music video for Sigma and Birdy’s “Find Me” in 2016. Since then, she also appeared in three other music videos – The XX’s “I Dare You,” Maroon 5’s “Girls Like You” and Drake’s “In My Feelings.”
- She started her modelling career in January 2017 with Calvin Klein’s campaign.
- She made her feature film debut in 2019 with her portrayal of Madison Russell in “Godzilla: King of the Monsters.”
- Millie has been the ambassador of UEFA’s Together #WePlayStrong campaign since March 2019.
- Millie received a Screen Actor Guild Award in 2017 for her work on “Stranger Things.”
- She was nominated twice for prestigious Primetime Emmy Award as an outstanding supporting actress in a drama series.
- She is a huge fan of Nicki Minaj.
- Millie is best friends with actress Maddie Ziegler.
- Millie is afraid of sharks, darkness and bungalows.
- She is trained as a boxer.
- Millie is extremely popular on Instagram – she has 19.5 million followers.
- Millie auditioned for “Game of Thrones” in 2011, but was unsuccessful in getting a role.